MA in Tourism and Hospitality
According to the United Nations World Tourism Organization, tourism accounted for 10% of global GDP in 2017, with more than 313 million people working in the industry. Our MA Tourism and Hospitality Management will develop the skills and knowledge to advance rapidly in tourism and hospitality management.
You will learn in detail about strategic management, marketing, organizational Behavior, International Tourism Policy and Development, E-Tourism and Social Media. By enabling learners to analyze complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
The program is taught in two stages including core modules which will specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector. The final stage consists of 12000 word dissertation along with a program manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
Key facts about MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
100% Online: Study online with the USA’s leading online course provider.
Global program: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest fee monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose Hillcrest?
● Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organization with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
You will typically complete this course in 12-18 months. It has a two stages:
This is a 2 stage program, which leads to combined total of 180 credits.
Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma stage – 120 credits)
● Strategic Management and Marketing (20 credits)
● Destination Management (20 credits)
● International Tourism Policy and Development (20 credits)
● E-Tourism and Social Media (20 credits)
● Organizational Behavior in International Contexts (20 credits)
● Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
Stage 2 (University stage)
● Dissertation Project
[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
The fee for the program is as follows:
12 Months -USD $7700
18 Months – USD $6700
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University / awarding body)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MBA degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body. Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Simply follow the link given below to enroll:
|MBA International Business|
|LLM Business Law|
|MA Human Resource Management|
|MSc Accounting & Finance|
|MA in Education and Leadership|
|MA in Tourism and Hospitality|