MA in Education and Leadership
The program combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance and team leadership. On completion, you will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
The program is taught in two stages and helps learners in developing an understanding of policy, management theory and practice in education and dissertation in the final stage.
Key facts about MSc Accounting & Finance
100% Online: Study online with the USA’s leading online course provider.
Global program: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest fee monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose Hillcrest?
● Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organization with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
You will typically complete this course in 12-18 months. It has a two stages:
This is a 2 stage program, which leads to combined total of 180 credits.
Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma stage – 120 credits)
● Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice (20 credits)
● The Management of Educational Change (20 credits)
● Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives (20 credits)
● Pedagogy and Practice in Education (20 credits)
● Leading Reflective Practice in Education (20 credits)
● Research Methods in Education (20 credits)
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
Stage 2 (University stage)
● Dissertation Project
[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
The fee for the program is as follows:
12 Months -USD $7700
18 Months – USD $6700
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University / awarding body)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MBA degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body. Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Simply follow the link given below to enroll:
|MBA International Business|
|LLM Business Law|
|MA Human Resource Management|
|MSc Accounting & Finance|
|MA in Education and Leadership|
|MA in Tourism and Hospitality|