MA Human Resource Management
The MA Human Resource Management program is highly valued and holds an international reputation for quality.
The program is designed for those who want to pursue senior level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career. Along-with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional.
The program gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. You’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional, covering advanced HRM concepts such as Managing Employment Relations, Employment Law, Performance Management and Strategic Human Resource Management. The program is taught in two stages including core modules which will introduce you to the principles and concepts of HRM in different contexts and dissertation in the final stage.
Key facts about MA Human Resource Management
100% Online: Study online with the USA’s leading online course provider.
Global program: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest fee monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose Hillcrest?
● Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organization with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
– Strategic Human Resource Management
– Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning
– Leadership Development and Performance Management
– Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
– Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
– Business Research Methods (Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2)
– Dissertation Project
– (Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university)
The fee for the program is as follows:
12 Months -USD $7700
18 Months – USD $6700
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University / awarding body)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MBA degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body. Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
|MBA International Business|
|LLM Business Law|
|MA Human Resource Management|
|MSc Accounting & Finance|
|MA in Education and Leadership|
|MA in Tourism and Hospitality|