Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
Study part-time to earn a US department accredited doctoral degree and accelerate your career with minimal disruption to your work and home life.
The DBA program contributes to the research excellence of Hillcrest University. The theses produced receive commendations from accrediting bodies and examiners alike. Candidates include prestigious competition winners and the quality of theses is regularly praised as being the highest quality by scholars with global reputations in their field. Research associates are members of our School structure and are encouraged to take part in activities of our research centers. By conducting original research in their specialist area, candidates are able to further their careers and build expertise to contribute to grow competitive advantage and differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
Job and career prospects
- Develop a sound understanding of the conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of your chosen area of research into business and management.
- Have a detailed understanding of applicable techniques for research and advanced academic and management enquiry.
- Create and interpret knowledge through original research. Enhance both your performance as a reflective practitioner and your professional practice.
- Develop personal, consultancy and research competences to undertake rigorous research at an advanced level. Also, to contribute to theory and practice in business and management.
Key facts about BA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
100% Online: Study online with the USA’s leading online course provider.
Global program: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose Hillcrest?
● Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organization with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Stage 1 (Month 1-Month 18) – completion of five compulsory modules:
Introduction to Academic Research
Introduction to Research Design and Methodology
Introduction to Qualitative Techniques
Introduction to Quantitative Techniques
Each module has a number of assessed assignments.
There are also additional optional modules available (for example:. Advanced Qualitative Methods, Understanding Management and Financial Research, International Business and International Human Resource Management, Long Run Development of International Business Theory).
Confirmation of Registration (Month 18-Month 36) – Pilot Study, Research Proposal and Presentation
Stage 2 (Month 36 onwards):
Personal Action Research Project
Doctoral thesis (including a viva voce examination).
The fee for the program is as follows:
12 Months -USD $9300
18 Months – USD $8700
Stage 1 (Delivered by Hillcrest):
The program involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through the University which recognises the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management for progression to the BSc Management Accounting degree.
The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University.
|MBA International Business|
|LLM Business Law|
|MA Human Resource Management|
|MSc Accounting & Finance|
|MA in Education and Leadership|
|MA in Tourism and Hospitality|