BSc Management Accounting
This Accounting programme provides the learners with key management accounting skills necessary to support decision-making, and also emphasise the acquisition and application of skills and knowledge necessary to inform managers responsible for planning, decision-making and control.
● Business Analyst
● Investment Banker
● Management Consultant
● Financial Controller
● Commercial manager
● Financial advisor
● Tax advisor
Key facts about BA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
100% Online: Study online with the USA’s leading online course provider.
Global program: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose Hillcrest?
● Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organization with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The course is delivered in 2 stages as follows:
Stage 1 (Level 4 + Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology)
Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology
● Programming Foundations
● Systems Analysis and Design
● Web and Multimedia Applications
● Computer and Network Technology
● Software Development
● Managing Business Information
Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
● Software Engineering
● Database Systems
● Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
● Management Information Systems
● Network Information Systems
● IT Project Management
Stage 2 (Degree Stage)
● Advanced Database Management Systems
● Corporate Communications Systems Management
● e Business
● Managing Information Systems Projects
● Information Systems Project
The fee for the program is as follows:
12 Months -USD $8300
18 Months – USD $7700
Stage 1 (Delivered by Hillcrest):
The program involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through the University which recognises the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management for progression to the BSc Management Accounting degree.
The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University.
|BA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|BA Business Management|
|BA in Tourism and Hospitality Management|
|BSc Computing and Information Technologies|
|BSc Management Accounting|