BSc Computing and Information Technologies
The program aims to equip graduates with the knowledge, technical and interpersonal skills necessary for taking part in the design, implementation and management of modern computer systems and to enable them to work as professionally-minded computer practitioners able to meet the responsibilities and challenges demanded by the computing industry.
The course will allow you to deepen your knowledge and understanding through research, case studies and practical skills-based projects. With a core focus on professional ethics and the wide-ranging impact of computing technologies in society, the program will support learners in acquiring crucial skills which underpin the duties and responsibilities of today’s computing professionals.
● Develop students’ knowledge of information systems in the areas of system specification, development, maintenance and management.
● Develop students’ knowledge of computer networks and the technical and managerial issues associated with them.
● Develop students’ knowledge of modern database systems including their design, implementation and management.
● Develop students’ knowledge of business information systems aimed at supporting management functions.
Key facts about BA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
100% Online: Study online with the USA’s leading online course provider.
Global program: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose Hillcrest?
● Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
● Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organization with ease.
● Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
● Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
● Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The course is delivered in 2 stages as follows:
Stage 1 (Level 4 + Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology)
Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology
● Programming Foundations
● Systems Analysis and Design
● Web and Multimedia Applications
● Computer and Network Technology
● Software Development
● Managing Business Information
Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
● Software Engineering
● Database Systems
● Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
● Management Information Systems
● Network Information Systems
● IT Project Management
Stage 2 (Degree Stage)
● Advanced Database Management Systems
● Corporate Communications Systems Management
● e Business
● Managing Information Systems Projects
● Information Systems Project
The fee for the program is as follows:
12 Months -USD $8300
18 Months – USD $7700
Stage 1 (Delivered by Hillcrest):
The program involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. The total credits earned will be 120 credits.
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through the University which recognises the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management for progression to the BSc Management Accounting degree.
The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University.
Simply follow the link given below to enroll:
|BA BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|BA Business Management|
|BA in Tourism and Hospitality Management|
|BSc Computing and Information Technologies|
|BSc Management Accounting|